Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Lucky, Lucky Me!



In entered an on-line basket swap with an art group that I belong to and boy did I get lucky with such a wonderful swap partner who spoiled me rotten! Catherine Aguilera sent me this fabulous basket filled with all sorts of goodies - a hand-made May Cone, a covered MatchBox with a little birdie on top, a piece of her art featuring Marie Antoinette, and much, much more. Thank you so much Catherine, you have really made my day!


3 comments:

Catherine said...

Marti,
You are most welcome. I am delighted that you enjoyed your basket :)

Congrats on starting a blog, it is work but it is a wonderful way to stay connected within the art world.
Hugs,
Catherine

Lorraine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorraine said...

Looks fabulous, Marti, can't wait to see it!