Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Love is in the Air!












Here is my complete Valentine's Day Book! Thanks so much to my girlfriend Lorraine for the inspiration for this book. We started it at ArT pARtY!! and all I complete there was the cover and the cute pocket that Lorraine showed us all how to make. For the pocket we used some wonderful Shappby Chic items from the dollar bin at Michaels. K and Company had such a fabulous little pack of Valentine's Day cut outs, and I've used many of them throughout the book. I also was so enamored with a puffy paint technique that I found on Paulien's blog - see her link on "my favorite blogs" section. I added color to puffy paint with reinkers and added glitter to take it to another dimension.
I had sooooo much fun working on this. I just love Valentine's Day! I was thinking of taking this to a Valentine's Day swap at Paper Tales on February 11th, but now I'm just not sure I can give it up! Michelle is hosting this even which will prove to be fun! You can find out more by following the Paper Tales link.

No comments: