Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cruising off to Mexico!







About a month before the kid's Spring Break I received an email from Vacations To Go with a great deal on a Mexican cruise. As I was perusing the itinerary I realized that it was the same week the kids were off so we booked it! Boy was it a wonderful time for our family. We went to Puerto Vallarta for 2 days and Cabo San Lucas for one day. The rest of the days were spent very lazily aroung the ship's pool. Here are some photos off of our balcony on formal night. I beleive this is the first time I have seen my son in a tie. Isn't he handsome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures Marti! Don't you just love Puerto Vallarta! I am so in love with that fab mariachi music! Hope you had a wonderful time cruising!!