Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Monday, April 25, 2011

May Basket Swap

This year, once again, I am so excited to be participating in Kari Ramstrom's annual May Basket Swap. Kari ( is such a wonderful hostess and pairs us all up, then we make and buy items to send as a special spring delivery! This year I am so fortunate to have Terri Wilkerson as my swap partner. You can visit her blog here: I know she likes the same things that I do: all things french, vintage and pastels, for starters. So I set out to find her some special items, and then I added a few of my own creations like the shadowbox above, and the art journal. I hope she likes everything!


Ira said...

Well Marti, let me assure you that your swap partner is going to be thrilled with what you've made for her! This looks exquisite!!

Lorraine said...

What a lot of lovely things!! That shadowbox is supercute!

The Junque Seeker said...

I LOVE every single thing you sent, but especially these! They make me smile every time I look at them. Thank you so much!