Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

And I Call Her Camilla

I saw a class at Paper Tales to create a lovely Angel like Camilla but I was unavailable that day, so I set out to create one on my own. Once I got going I really saw the value in taking that class, so perhaps the teacher will be back another time. But, I did my best on my own and here is what I came up with.

After I was almost finished with the process, which I really got lost in, I was looking in a book for some text to add. The book was a steamy romance novel set in Hollywood. And what I fond was so many wonderful names of very interesting sounding ladies. So I decided to call this beauty Camilla, and to save the rest to create more angels like this one.


lynne said...

She is adorable!!

michelle said...

She is so beautiful!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog about my desk. Come back anytime. :)