Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Paper Whimsy Valentines Day 4



Look at today's beauties!  Can you believe my mailbox was filled with these lovely creations almost every day for a week?  The top Valentine was designed by Allison Kissling.  I just love her use of crepe paper.  The next Valentine came from the talented Wendy Aspinall.  I've been in a number of swaps with Wendy and her creations are always amazing.  And the last Valentine was made by Trish Duncan.  She made a pocket out of the card portion and included this lovely tag inside for us to pull out. So cute.  I LOVE them all!

4 comments:

RobinfromCA said...

Oh, these are so lovely! I can't even pick a favorite they're so pretty!
Thanks for stopping by!
Robin

Nicole Blean said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Marti. These Valentine collages are lovely! What a gorgeous blog.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

MARTI! What a wonderful post for my evening! Being a paper lover and artisan of paper mâché, I do appreciate all the goodies people make with CURIOUS imaginations and skillful hands!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming by to comment! Have a great Valentine's celebration!! Anita

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing!