Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012


I created these Valentines for a card swap at my Art Party Club at the local stamping store.  They are created with the Rachel Ashwell card blanks from Michaels dollar bins.  I used the envelope to create a pocket to hold the tag.  The sweet little girls are from Paper Whimsy.

I just love Valentines, and I wish the Valentine season was as long as the Christmas season!  This is my 5th Valentine swap that I signed up for this season, and it was actually hard to find supplies in advance.  Why is it that the Christmas decorations now come out in September, a full four months before the date, and the Valentines supplies weren't even out at the beginning of January?


Ira said...

Very sweet little Valentines Marti, lovely images and papers!

Maggie said...

Beautiful Valentines, love the vintage look.

Jeanie said...

Unbelievably sweet. Pink buttons and ribbon -- it's perfect!

thistlewoodfarm said...

Your valentine's are amazing!


Michele said...

the valentines you made are splendid. vintage beauties! xo